Friday, April 8, 2011

Tim Minchin's "Storm" - A Must-See Video!

I will freely admit that my own venture into the creation of Skeptical Music, feeble as it is, was largely inspired by the brilliance that is Tim Minchin.  And if there is one song in particular that got me thinking about how some of my skeptical beliefs could be put to music, it was Minchin's Storm - a nine-minute bit of poetical genius that, with humor and precision, eviscerates many of today's goofiest pseudo-scientific beliefs.  Now the song has been matched with some perfect animation to create the perfect skeptical media experience. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. OMG So flipping awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great piece of artistry. I've been watching it again and again for years, and it still never fails to amuse.

    ReplyDelete